Thursday, May 21, 2009

MTTC'S and all that fun stuff!

OK, I am very excited and must share with everyone. I recieved my results a few days ago and I passed my MTTC's. For those of you I haven't talked with recently, the MTTC's are the Michigan Teacher's Test for Certification. The state boards basically and I passed with flying colors! YAHOO!!!! I still have to take the test in my major (language arts) but the Reading/Writing/Math portion is done and I will never have to take them again! School is going great. I have a few weeks left. The kids get out in a few weeks as well. They are ready, I am not ready for them to be out. I don't have a lot to say this week. TV has been very good, but coming to a summer standstill soon. BOO HOO. I think it is pretty pathetic how wrapped up in TV I really am. I love TV and I watch more than I should, but I still read a lot as well. I am thrilled that JT won everything in Survivor, including the extra $100,000. I love that Kris won American Idol. I don't think I could have watched if the shreaking cat won. I love that Shawn Johnson won Dancing. She is a plucky little thing...Good For Her! I haven't watched the finale of AxMen/Deadliest Catch/CSI yet, so don't spoil it if you know. I have still not caught up on Gray's of Desperate...soon, I promise! I want more Disney pics. I need to know what I am missing and depriving my children of. Like I said, not much from me today, but seeing as I am the first to post, maybe I have more to say than all of you! take care my dear friends!

1 comment:

The Monkey Bugs said...

Congrats on doing so well on the test! It must be a huge relief to have that out of the way!
My must watch show for the summer is the Real Housewives of New Jersey. How pathetic am I???
I was glad Kris won too! I don't think I could have watched another Adam GlAMbert performance with all that screeching cat and guyliner going on!