Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY





Happy 4th everyone! This morning G and I spent our time making ath of July garland for the front porch. I think it came out great and thought you would all like to see it as well. We painted all the paper, cut it into star shapes and strung it. G loved doing the 'Jackson Pollack' thing with the paper and I think she is now going to want to do this with every holiday. It truely inspired P, because he wanted to decorate the porch with all kinds of stuff. Melissa, you would be so proud of me. I hauled everything up from the basement and decorated the porch for less than one day of enjoyment!
A shout out to Michelle and her gang...Happy Birthday Kiddies! I hope you all have fun at Disneyland.

1 comment:

The Monkey Bugs said...

Awww...It turned out adorable! The porch and the railing look awesome too! I saw the photo on facebook and (assumed the banner was store bought)the first thing I thought of is "Is that G wearing a long sleeve shirt and vest in JULY???"
Now on your blog where the picture is not teensy tiny size I can see that indeed she is! If I didn't know better I would have thought you were back in Astoria for the 4th!